Welcome to G.A.M. Convention in Naples, Utah Wednesday, March 29 2017 @ 08:35 PM MDT
Vendors' Details Page for G.A.M. Spring 2016
- Monday, February 08 2016 @ 07:10 AM MST
- Contributed by: Nz17
- Views: 594
We are now accepting vendors for the G.A.M. Convention! Show and sell your goods to an eager audience of gaming and anime enthusiasts!
The deadline for reserving spots is March 15th, 2016 at 00:00 A.M.
Artists, dealers, exhibitors, merchants, and vendors can set up a "booth" inside the convention after reserving one or more spots. Each 6 foot by 3 foot spot in the Vendors' Zone will include one admission to the convention plus the optional use of half of a 2'x6' long table and one chair for the duration of the convention. This time period includes one hour for set-up, eight-and-a-half hours of regular convention time, and one hour for tear-down. You will have space next to the Main Events' Zone so you will be in a prime location for foot traffic.
Spots cost $25 apiece and must be paid in advance to reserve them. If this sounds good to you, please send payment via PayPal for a spot in the Vendors' Zone. We also accept checks and money orders by postal mail. If paying using one of these by-mail methods, please send the payment to the address listed on our contact page instead of using PayPal.
After sending your payment, please also send a message to us using our contact page with the following information:
- Your business's name
- Your name
- The names of anyone who might be operating the spot with you
- An overview of what you plan to sell
- Whether you will be attending in the artist, dealer, or exhibitor category (see below for details)
- Whether you would like to borrow chairs and tables from us for your use or if you will be bringing your own arrangements
- Written acknowledgement that you understand and consent to the facts that:
- You are allowed only to sell what is legal to sell
- No items which would be rated at more than the movie equivalent of PG-13 will be sold nor visible on the convention's grounds
- This is meant to be a family-friendly event and merchandise sold should reflect that
- No bootleg merchandise is to be present nor sold
- No firearms, explosives, sharpened weapons, incendiary devices, nor the like are allowed on convention grounds, and such items are prohibited from sale
- Any items requested to be removed by any official convention representative need to be removed from sale and sight immediately following the request for removal
Multiple spots can be reserved for more table space, seats, and admissions. Please keep in mind that you or your agent(s) will need to show photo ID(s) when arriving to claim your spots.
Vendors fall into three categories. These are artists, dealers, and exhibitors. Artists are those who will be selling hand-made items of their own original, artistic creation or inventive reinterpretation which make no claims of being the official merchandise of another company. Dealers are those selling commercial items which have been mass-produced and officially licensed. Exhibitors are those who will be showcasing activities, clubs, merchandise, or information about products, but who will not be selling things directly at the convention.
More or less, most individuals and small groups selling their own creations should be getting artist's spots, while those presenting information yet not selling items should be getting exhibitor's spots, while everyone else including most businesses and large groups should be getting dealer's spots. If a vendor does not specify the category in which it belongs, convention staff will choose a category for that vendor.
No bootlegs of any kind are allowed from vendors.
Nobody is allowed to sell unauthorized reproductions of any media nor merchandise. Are you not sure what counts as what or if something is allowed? Write to us in advance with details about the item(s) using our contact form and we will help you figure it out one way or the other! Or, if you are already at the convention, bring it to the attention of one of the convention's organizers and we shall set the record straight.
If you have any questions, then please feel free to contact us using the link to our contact page which is located at the top of this page. Thank you for your interest in G.A.M. We hope to see you at the convention!