Welcome to G.A.M. Convention in Naples, Utah Wednesday, March 29 2017 @ 08:38 PM MDT
Buy Admission - Now on Sale for G.A.M.'s Spring 2016 Convention!
- Tuesday, January 05 2016 @ 05:44 AM MST
- Contributed by: Nz17
- Views: 978
Pre-orders are currently closed. Please purchase your admissions/tickets at the convention. The convention is being held today, Saturday, March 19th, 2016. G.A.M. is located at 1041 South 1500 East, Naples, Utah inside the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham (next to IFA). It is happening inside the lobby, breakfast nook, and meeting rooms inside the inn starting at 10:00 A.M. Line-up begins at 9:30 A.M. Let's have an excellent time, everyone!
Extra: Kids who are nine years old and younger will get in FOR FREE with an adult's paid admission!
Purchasing admissions to the Spring 2016 G.A.M. Convention is easy. Just follow these simple steps!
- Click the PayPal purchase link.
- Change the quantity setting to indicate how many people for whom you will be paying. (For example, if you are paying for yourself and a guest, change the quantity from 1 to 2 and click the "Update" link.)
- During checkout, use the "Notes" textbox to list the names of the people for whom these tickets are being purchased.
- (Optional) Print the page as a record of your payment and bring it with you to the convention.
The time period for placing pre-orders closes on March 17th. The pricing breakdown is as follows.
- January and February pre-orders: $15.00
- March pre-orders (until March 17th): $17.50
- At-the-con admissions: $20.00
Buy your admissions through our Web site now, and we'll keep them safe for you until the convention. When it is time for the convention, go to the admission pickup line and show your ID or PayPal receipt. We will stamp your admissions onto your hand and you can start having fun. It's safe, it's simple, and it's worry-free!
The best part about pre-ordering your admissions is that you can avoid waiting in the long registration line on the day of the convention and you can save $5 per admission over the at-the-con price. That's right, you get to save money and go through the speedy admission pickup line and start enjoying the panels and events sooner! Get a leg up on the other con-goers who waited until the day of the convention to get their admissions!
Note: Admission will act as your "ticket" to gain entrance into the convention. Think of the two words as being the same - your admission is your ticket to G.A.M.!